blind spot

Monday, February 07, 2005

Nobody@Home

//currently alone but happy

Its been awhile since i wrote my entry..lots to update..i just recovered from the pain that occurs while me and my aunty have a huge fight..and huh when i say it huge..yeah it is realy realy huge..they throw me with lots and lots of "Tuduhan"...well shit happens rite...

..Now i understand that is impossible for me to be alone when there is people that is so so important to me..someone to talk, to protect, to love and etc etc...hahaha banyak la..now im back to my old days where i will not going home for holidays..just stay in cyber..the routine of the day..wokeup late..freash up..clean house..have some breakfast..spend lots of time infront of my computer..updating some stuf..thinking about some personal life problem..etc etc..haha..sharil says my life is whole shit full of interesting things happen..i agree...but not all are good things and not all are bad either..

I download lots of anime now..since it is holiday..nobody use the internet connection..so its me alone with the internet connection..well like always lots of things happen to e..i can't simply tell everyone about it though..PM me if wanted to know the details..but its up to me if i wanted to tell the person who PM me..hahaha..alrite than..nak tengok anime..bye