blind spot

Monday, January 17, 2005

Forgetful me

Haha..yesterday nite i finish my Shadow Hearts Convenant game..after i get all final for fusion for both Kurando and Yuri, after i get all ultimate weopon and armor for all, and also "sweet" alternate costume for all the gurl character..i would like to say that this game have one of the best storyline from all the games that i ever played..well no i see why this game is one of the best game for 2004..they have nice ending song too..erm its been nearly a week after i send my "gurl" to sony wing for a repair..yeah "sheiyna" down again and this time it is totally my fault..i can't believe it..what i wanted to do is just snap a picture of one beutiful scene in sunset..but opss..butter fingers..the camera dropped onto hard ground and as the result..the automated shutter wont open like it is suppose to do..after a few minute that nite..it wont open at all..pity me..so malang..wahhh..this time i have to pay around rm 200 for mantainance parts and rm 70 for labor charges..adoi..all my money flow like water

This week..i receive a call from my home..it is my mom..hmmm..i donno if this thing ever happen to u guys or not..but this is it..my mom asked me to loan her a small amount of money to pay soem stuff..well actually not loan..its more like im giving it to help her..well its ok with me..who else should help her rite..if not her only son..so i will give her RM1000 to by the end of this month..although i have to cut my expenses planned for my computer stuff..and others..i guess it should be ok..

Tonite..they will be a meeting as always..at 8 pm to around 10 pm..depend on the agenda that will be discuss..and today i have additional meeting..which is at 10 pm until 12 pm..this meeting is for my assignment due on teusday which is the next day..so yesterday nite..after i finish shadow heart game..i do all my research for my assignment..all done..what a relief..and haha..u guys wanted to know why am i so forgetful..well one of the reason was..i forgot to attend my class today which is at 12 pm...adoi..lucky "tak kena marah" with my friend..ok last week i receive a few assignment from my freind..some are interesting some are not..well thanx guys for always let me busy with the stuff i like..thanx guys..i shall do my best to help u guys..well i guess that all my rant for today..