blind spot

Monday, January 24, 2005

Speechless...

currently listening to Getsurenka-Shadow Hearts Covenant (ending)

Well today would be another yesterday but..if i have one wish i would like to stay yesterday as long as im alive..

Monday..wohhh..just read Zaidi's blog....wah Tamaki Nami...in game..she look so kawaii..wah..square enix game..cool..ok ok..don't get to excited than..hahaha..i just woke up..ermm 100% fresh for today..brand new journey..and MORE WORK..hahaha...can't escape from it..can i ?..ok i have another new specs list for my new computer system...im quite satisfied with it..well at least i have my own pc..SOOOOON enough..i have class today..i receive a few id number, full names of my friend and stuff..the reason would be..sign attendance on behalf of them in today classes..hahaha..i bet the class would be quite empty today..owh well just go to the class than..its not like i have something else to do

I change into a different person now..wait slightly different..a few positive and negative here and there..well im still the same happy go lucky type of guy i guess..hah..i donno how to describe it..just see for urself..one thing for sure there is this sickness of mine..happen recently..and its quite scary..i keep forgeting things happen..some of my past..last year memories lost one by one..bit by bit...adoi...not just long term memory..short term memory lost also did happen to me..and it is damn crazy if u think this way..this is what happen..well one of it..i suppose to go out with someone...i know about it..but i just forget with who should i went out with?..where?..or for what reason i should be there?...it is more scary when i have this weird thoughts lately..what will happen if one day i woke up and realize i lost all my memories...it would be very very sad..and i hope those kind of things wont happen..its ok for me to be forgotten by someone..but i do not want to forget those people that i know before..those people who give me hope to live in this world..my friends..my family..i just hope this thing will stop..soon

i have an idea in my mind..about renovating my blog appearance into something that i thing would be turned out good..going to change the name of this blog also..no more "blind spot"..it would be...hahaha..wait la..well ill do this mini project as soon as i have the time and my computer...still thinking of name for my PC..

Owh i would like to say sorry to all friend of mine...i might be a bit not normal now a days..sorry if it would hurt u guys..but please do give me sometime until the old me is back..i need time to gain my sanity..and one day i guess..i will be back..no need no worries ok..later..chow