blind spot

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hari Raya Shun's style

Ok..today was quite tiring..but FUN..hahaha..i woke up...then celebrate raya..erm alone..then around 1pm like that Poh Quan..which is my friend..she ajak me to come along to alamanda with her..yeah..i put on my shoes..and off to the MMU bus stop..this is my first time going to alamanda with public transport..well it is quite cheap too..RM 1 per trip..first take NADI PUTRA bus for RM 0.50 to ERL station..go down and switch to another bus..with another RM 0.50, the bus will take u straight to Alamanda..

So we arrive at alamanda around ermm...i forgot..hehehe..we went to KFC..for our lunch first...we have a long chat..very nice chat with her though..until one scene occur..a cute little gurl came to us and she actually playing with some stuff on the table..hahaha..then we went straight inside Carefour...i spend RM 150 for today..erm Poh Quan says, i shops like a house wife...hahahaha..i donno..i just do what i always do..i just buy some kitchen stuff, hygene stuff and bathroom stuff..hehe..time to pay..then off me and pho quan go jalan jalan around alamanda..we plan to have chat while walking..until we become penat already..we have a sit and chat again..well today i felt like im one of those money changer guy..lots of stranger come to me and asked for change...adeh..well then around 5 pm like that we went back..

Just now me with the help of a few friend of mine..i manage to get a few good specs PC..within range of my budget..just to prepare it early b4 next week saturday..sharil says..he could bring me to lowyat to buy all the hardware that i need to assemble my PC..i just hope everything will go just fine

// owh its already 12 am, 22nd january 2005...today is Munirah's Birthday..she turn 20 this year...hahaha..happy birthday gurl..see u soon..an thanx a lot Poh Quan..it was one nice day though