blind spot

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Blehhh

Adoi...hehehe..me now "sakit mata"..haih..not nice at all...i hate this..blehh..okok..today morning..i've been to campus..for an exam..macroeconomics..well it was quite easy for me though..hehehe

After this ill be going to Subang...im getting two new fans for my PC...hehehe..so far i just have 2 fan inside my PC..but i guess it is not enough...hehehe..yeah she come along with me to subang..cool...best best..erm ok what else should i write..erm..my other housemate tengah tengok Str Wars...episode 4 until 6...hahahaha..Yong already finish with his version of Getsurenka Lyric...cool..realy nice..well he is a good writer with good imagination though..huhuhu..go Yong...

MyHeadphone a bit spoil now..*sigh*...crap..now need to get a new one..shish...playing Battle of Middle Earth with Ong...hahaha..the first LAN game in this house already created...cool..

BLEEHHHHHH my eye hurt..*sigh*