blind spot

Friday, January 07, 2005

Thank you Friend..

Today was quite okay for me though..yeah im sick and at the same time don't have any mood at all..meaning realy BAD mood..but..here come the best part of today..yea..Thara one of my best friend..we both from penang and both studied at the same school from Form 1 till Form 5..and now both of us in the same university..but we did not see each other much..each of us busy with our own stuff that need to be done..than this sweet freind of mind buzz me and say ;

Thara: heyyy lama gila tak chat dgn u ?
Thara: how're ya doin la?
Me: not fine i guess
Thara: haaa? whuts wrong la?
Me : i donno
Thara : asal niii...

hehe..and we have a long chat..she gave me a 10 bucks worth of prep talk..you have my word gurl..i will try my best to stay away from trouble..and yeah i guess i felt the energy back inside of me..i told her a lot about my problems..about what had happen to me all this years..well its been a while since we have a chat though..and yeah she invited me to come to her new house in bertam..which is quite near to my hometown actually..can cycle there..but my bicycle are in Malacca rite now..i gave my bicycle to my ex-housemate Firdaus..since that it is hard for me to move that bicycle from malacca to cyberjaya..im so enlighten..thanx for everything thara..i owe u a lunch..or dinner..breakfast or maybe supper..

well this week i done a few of my yearbook graphic work for the up coming event "Photoweek 3"..this week was like hell for me..because of all those work that comes to me without warning..aiyork..


poster design that i make for the Photoweek 3 : Senior Portrait (click image to enlarge it)

// Thanx again Thara..luv ya