blind spot

Sunday, December 26, 2004

An Earth Quake..erghh where???

*currently addicted to anime series Bleach and Gundam Seed Destiny..~_-

Well i just heard from my roommate uzairi..he mention about what he saw on TV3 news just now..well its about an earth quake activity..it occured around 8.58 am..well i was still in my" far far away land" (dream on baby)..thats why i can't notice it..the news says earth quake activity are detacted occurs in Northwest Sumatra..tremor were felt at several places in Peninsula Malaysian such as Langkawi, Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan , Kelantan, Trengganu and Klang Valley..so what we just experince this morning are just part of the effect..below are two links that might be helping u guys to figure out what actually happen..
Today i woke up late..and hehe..put my lazy bum on this plastic chair and start watch Bleach from episode one..haha..this is such a cool anime..its has all sorts genre that i like..it has comedy(yeah tonnes of it), action (double the weight) and love (make that three tonnes..hehe)..well the story was interesting..it touched my sensitive feeling too..i cant stop laughing while watching this anime..well atleast i can forget about my inner wounds for awhile..currently i just have episode 1 until 10..and same goes for Gundam Seed Destiny..sharil have another extra 2 episode..episode 11 and 12..but its in RAW..so no subtitle means u are totaly lost without a dictionary..wah i need japanese class..next year baby..wah siriously i just can't take away my interest on gundam since i was a small child..i was not able to buy those expansive toys that time..but now..hehehe..

Wah im now full with positive energy..with an aroma of sky from the Ambi Pur we bought for our leaving room that day..yeah im back from my despair and stand..eh wait im sitting..yes and sit like a strong person~ ehehehe..what am i crapping about..i receive an SMS from my high school friend Farah which is also a high school friend of Azam and Hafeez..what a small world..well Farah left penang and stay in T.T.D.I..owh im began to off track here..erm yeah we got to have a reunion this Saturday..so she ask me to reconfirm with her this Wednesday...but i scared i can't go..i just hope there is no meeting on saturday..well thats all i can..like what people says "kita hanya merancang, tuhan yang menentukan"..well piles of work will keep on hunting me i guess..i cant just escape from my responsiblity right?..owh i only won 6 background set from that gunbound competition..owh well better than nothing right?

//edited 7:45 pm, Sunday, December 26

just called my mom which live in Penang..to make sure my mom and family are ok..well thank god all of them are ok..im so worried when earlier thi morning i called both house and my moms handphone..and there is no respond..my mom does not feel the effect of the earth quake because she was out of the house buying "nasi lemak" for my brothers, sister and grandma..but my grandma..which stayed in the house felt the tremor..she was terrified but she is okay alhamdullilah..it is understood that people who live in any building during this tremor will fell it..im so relieve..my family is saved..