blind spot

Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year 2005 !!!

I don't have any resolution for this new year..well everytime a have a resolution i will not achive anything..might as well just do what i think i have to do..and be good with it..hahaha..well to day i and my housemate will go to damansara area..all for of us..me, yong, ong and sharil..we going to watch "Kungfu Hustle"..hah screwed new year celebration or anything..im not into it ..nope..uhuh..i've been having lots of weird things lately..

Owh seems like our house going to have full equipment to cook..might as well we do something with it..me and the remaining bowling members in cyberjaya..which is..mafa, shela, azam, zaim, and hafeez going to have a "makan makan" together..its been awhile that all of us sit together have a long chat and stuff like dat..and of course my housemate going to join us too..what we planning to do is..i as the main chef..(its my blog what the heck hehe..) with a few of my subordinates (kah kah kah..sorry guys) going to buy some meterial to cook and cook our food for that day..haha i know its going to be whole lots of fun..i hope this would rebuild our friendship spirit which slightly crack after a years..haha shela and mafa will be the official "bawang kupas girl"..hehe kidding la..so far the cooks would be Me..Yong..Azam and maybe Sharil..hehe..oppss..i did not tell this plan to my housemate yet..anyhow better still just wait until everything is confirm..


From Left: Azam, Hafeez , Izan , Mafa and Zaim (click image to enlarge it)


One more future planning would be one similar trip to what i've been last third trimester in malacca..it was one memorible Langkawi trip..but huh..i don't have any pictures..just memories and a film container which i already throw it a few days before..its realy hard for me though..to bare all those sweet memories which sometimes make me smile, laugh and also cry..so Kak Ilyia and Abg Shaiful was planning to have a trip something like that..i believe this should be a reunion..seems everybody have their own things to do and their own path they took..so this would put back each of us on our chain called friendship..lots of things have change since our last time together friend..i choose to go for it..all my friend says that im the thoughest guy they ever meet..well to see how far the truth is..i should become one right?..it my be hurt me or anything..but it is impossible for me not to have fun right..hehe..long time did not see them all..the last would be the Langkawi Trip...and there i go vanished alone into mist that i myself created..sorry guys..i need time for myself as well..i hope this planned would be a good one..and yes i will do my best to be what i am as what u know me before..i love u guys so much..and i will do anything to make sure the chain of our relationship would never break..even though lots of things happen lately..everything has change..but i believe this does not change our self to each other..put things asside and make our days beautiful..*cry*..so where u giys planning to go this time..No Genting!!!..and as for azam, hafeez, zaim and mafa..thanx for caring about me and help me rebuild my strenght after i am down to great disaster which happen to me 1st trimester Beta..i don't beleive it either..mafa and zaim special thanx for the Audio Warfare ticket..yeah i realy let myself out that nite..azam and hafeez thanx "sebab korang sanggup jadi bahan kena pekena"..hehe..i will be there and join u guys..we going to make this nicer than before rite guys?..yeah

//anyway Happy New Year *hugs* and don't forget to pray for those who died in the earth quake and tsunami tragedy..alfatihah for the muslim and a moment of silent for non muslim..*shhhh....*