blind spot

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Update !!!

So far..well i guess lots of things happen lately..and some of it makes me realy happy and some of it make me sad..well i had a feeling that i dont want to pick up any calls nor checking my emails..and be invi in my YM..its all because i want to rest a little..but i can't..its my responsible to make things done..and make sure things done..meetings work..more meeting and more work..always be my best friend..yesterday i annouce to my friend that wednesday night are the only day that i will be free for this whole trimester..erghhh..nevermind..maybe i deserve it somehow..

Yesterday i met Shylla, Mafa, Zaim, Hafeez and Azam..we all eat our dinner together..for the first time after how many month i did not eat together with my friends like that..well it is all find..we chat and chat..make lame jokes that i always do..and hope to make people happy..but after that Shylla's mother arrived in cyberjaya..jeng jeng jeng..ahaaaa..what would happen next..well its nothin to u guys..but it means a lot to me..so Shylla called me and Mafa to meet her mother..well its been a while since i talk or see Shylla's mother..erm "kekok" skit..well like what happen..i think i screwed up..just hope nothin that i do or i spoke make her feel uneasy..well after that continue eating my Speghetti Marinara and one whole Hawaiian Chicken Pizza..around 10 something i guess..we went home..with lots of question mark appears in my ponder..some of Shylla's word make me feel as loser as i could ever be..yeah im a loser plus loner..erghh lots of things had happen..and nothing good i gain and thank god nothin worst either..i felt like i need one new friend that im not that familiar with..well preferably girl..and have a long chat about us together...erghh that would be great..yeah want to make new friend..but nyuuu~ im not that desperate are'nt i..works and meetings keep me away from me to socialize like i used to..

So..went im at home..quickly asked permition from Ong..to use his comp..well i screwed up again online this time..eghhh..i on R.O.S.E. online..which is a new game that i found out by reading my friend blog..well there is a little problem with the game installed in Ong's computer..it seems like the computer does not recognise any of the words written in the game..yeah great and now my level 12 character can't do a thing..seems i need to go back to the first starting island and get my certificate..to get a job..how the heck should i know..everytime i talk to NPC..teh only thing that i can undersatnd is numbers..others just Question Marks..haiyo i dont know if i can manage my self to go back all the way from "Zant the City of Canyon"..back to the starting point of the game..haiyo..next month i think i'll be able to by my computer..i think i go for Desktop..and haha..my Workstation bed gonna be at living room too..put some aroma theraphy on the table..decor a bit..yeah it would be nice place for me..


Close up of my female character Izumi Chiaki (click image to enlarge it)


Haha..she weild a baseball bat.. sexy an super cute huh (click image to enlarge it)


My Izumi kick ass (click image to enlarge it)


Yupp we back to old school.."Board game"..my housemate Ong..he bring back a board game called "Monopoly"..its been long time ago ever since i played this board games..well i, yong, ong and sharil join the game..we have great laugh and fun playing monopoly..wow "puas seyh"..well as the result...i bankrup first then yong...and teh winner of the game..Ong...hehehe it was fun though..we played until late at 4 am..nyuu..then went to sleep..well i plan to play "monopoly" again today..well at least this will make me always happy...and also i should say thanx to shylla, mafa, zaim, azam and hafeez..thanx cuz make the night the nicest ever ever since last semester..love u guys..

//yes today i got no meetings..but still i have night class..erghh this sux