blind spot

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Malacca Trip

Well yesterday i've been to malacca with shela and her sister..well nothing much to say..i was not in the mood of seeing people there, as soon as i arrived there..got la something happen as soon as i put my butt on a chair at te restaurant that we went to..i've seen my friend Lynn, Nur, and Ojen..which is the members of "the dFKs"..one of them Mamin was not there at that time..we believe that she was still sleeping due to no early class yesterday..hahaha..well i planned to sms Lynn right after i finish my breakfast there at the restaurant..i don't remember the name of the restaurant though..haha..well Lynn was so surprise seing me there in malacca.."kena marah jugak".."sakit kena cubit ngan Lynn" im glad she still remember me..haha..we have a chat and she eat "telur setengah masak"..egg is her favorite food..kahkahkah..meet my old friend which was in SPB malacca..and u guys know what?..she thought all this while i am still in malacca..haha..and then Lynn went up to her appartment..shela and her friend went inside the campus..and me alone walk to Jusco..seems like i don't have any mood of seeing anybody..so might as well i go for my "theraphy"..long time i needed it..well i got it now..and im happy with it..

Then shela pick me up in jusco around 4pm and we went to Mahkota Parade..i don't want to say a thing..so what i did was..i buy a "lolly pop"..and put it inside my mouth..when she ask am i ok? or why "diam"? i say "i tengah makan nie, macam mana nak cakap?" haha..good excuse huh..then we straight went back cyber..

Arrived at cyber..ask my housemates if they wanted to eat..yeah we went straight to alamanda and eat..i ate chicken nyonya grill, fries, some "vege", bread with butter spread, cheese cake, coffee, "sky juice", potato cream soup,.."mmg kenyang"..hehe..called Ganaesh and he was in Munirah's house..ceh ingat kena culik..

This morning i woke up..straight call strymyx tele centre..and yeah i fixed the line..it was not stable for one whole day yesterday..and Yong our engineering student reconfigured our router setting..and finally we are back online..hehehe..thats all updates fo today..

// thanx shela for inviting me there..although it is not a perfect day for us..but i can't lie by saying that i did not enjoy myself at all..i do have one long "bla bla" chat with u..after what?how many month we did not see each other..thanx a lot.. ;)