blind spot

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"Baju Melayu"

Today is my second day of this trimester...and i reaceive lots of comments about me wearing baju melayu..some says i look macho..some says" dah jadi alim ke?"..and some says "what the hell had happen to me?"..well im still the old person u guys know..erm maybe..anyway i just like this new night outfit of mind..hehehe.."baju melayu" are so nice to wear..well i like the part when people says i look nice and macho..i dont understand with some malays who have this kind of mind set..where if u are malay u must be total 100% malay..like me i rather have all mix up in me..i thought it will bring up more understanding in me of other ethnics..some of them complaint about me having weird foreign names..durh its only a nickname..as long as the name does not shows how "bad" u are in using such languages or even some people tend to use bad part of human organ as their nickname..but if u have...erm let see..as an example.."ASS" as ur nickname, are that brings up ur identity..is that what u realy is..no heart feelings there..it is just my idea and "some some" of what i learn in class..

//4:18pm Wednesday

this is the continue of what i suppose to write in this post last night..because of some unpredictable thins happen to my friend Diyana..last night which she disturb me all the time when i wanted to finish up my post..and now i dont know what am i suppose to post..well i just went back from campus..it was one tiring day..imagine class starting at 10 am straight until 4 pm without any gap between them..owh i registered one more subject for this trimester..erm i guess 6 subject is not that bad right?..yeah i was a find day..and all of my lecturer this trimester were very professional and yet good in communicate with students..most of them are good in humour..i just realize lecturers come from foreign country are more active than our local pasive lecturer..well not all of our local lecturer is pasive..but most of them are..u know what i mean..now i have good lecturers teaching me..i think i should strive my studies to make my cgpa a lot better..