blind spot

Friday, December 24, 2004

Mutliplayer Frenzy

Just finish playing Naruto 2 versus two player with Yong my housemate..haha..i won for 2 times and the rest his..hehehe..well after i finish one of the most boring and uninteresting class last nite..i went back to cyberia and search for Nasi Lemak stall infront of cyberia resident..but they did not open for today..so i went back home with my empty stomach..as soon as i opened the door i go straight to My Console and insert the Shadow Hearts Covenent disk..and continue my game..haha its been a while since i played this game..i stop playing shadow hearts half way..opss not even half way i guess..all because of Star Ocean Till The End Off time..erm i completed star ocean included all the hiddin bosses and dungeon..

After that i stop for a while and go buy some food outside.."no nasi lemak..nasi goreng thai pon jadi"..went back..eat..and watch "Latte at 8"..the whole house are full of our laughter..haha..yeah we are for sure enjoy our self watching our Malaysian J-Lo hosting the show..after the show..we got nothing else to do..so we browse around all the dvd's i have..and come across Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex..at first we were planned to let Yong play the story mode..but instead we play the multiplayer mode..and hahaha..start the battle between me and Yong..well i win a lot of the battle..he awarded me with the best missle and rocket luncher user..hehehe..he kill me twice in melee style..i cant do anything coz my character was heavy type soldier..and his was speed type user..we sure do enjoy the game..our house "mmg meriah la" hehehe..seronot..im so happy this sem..i got no problem just yet..everything just find..not a single problem come across yet..

*get myself a "buah Lai" and eat..nyum nyum