blind spot

Monday, December 20, 2004

Back to University..and there goes my social life

Rise and shine..early bird catch the worm..erm today is my first day for this MMU 3rd trimester,im still in my pyjama ("baju melayu")..i woke up early this morning again because of the Korean series..yeah went is the last time i communicate with nirah about this story..well it was fun though..we far to each other but yet still could discuss about this korean tv series as "hangat" as possible..i just read nirah's blog..ceh lucky me all this while she was ok..i mean maybe she is not ok..but better than worst..hehehe..lega pakcik kat cyber nie

I got class at 2 o'clock today..yeah ..for this whole of new week, i think im going to hate thursday..8 am early in the morning class..that are a total dumbest thing that im going to do for this wole trimester..curse u MMU..well my social live is ruined here in cyberjaya campus..like last trimester..i can hardly spend my time for with my friend and to make things worst i can't even fantasizing myself in my own leisure time..cummunicate with people by using none other than "bisness language"..work work work..thats all i have last semester..and i guess this sem "gonna" be worst..erm i planned to join "Capoeira" team in cyberjaya..well i do need some some of those social life..dont want to ruined my life with a pile of papers and mouse clicking frenzy..kinda think of it i do learn capoeira before in high school but not that great..i joined it just to manage my anger and become more and more efficient in the way i think and work..not just that..capoiera helps me regain my self conscious at time i had lose control own my mind and body (anger management)..im still and angry man but now in different way..i manage to get over with my anger..erm i talked to Mafa and Zaim about this though..they wanted to join me..donno?

Yesterday was realy tiring..it was sunday..and i woke up early just to attend a meeting..than i started boost my physical engine..and with a mental strenght call "will", started to clean up and resorting my house..well its "a bit" distorted in a holiday..owh well i get it over done slow and steady....i am the last one standing until this house of mind are at 100% better than before..i just can say it is better..just dont ask why?



Bleedman's with his own version off Powerpuff Girl and other Cartoon Network Characters (click image to enlarge it)


another characters chart of Bleedman's "doujishi" Powerpuff Girl (click image to enlarge it)

Ahaaa..my friend sharil..show us about this cool dude called Bleedman..i dont know about his real name though..but his real talent is what i see for real...i added a new link in my link list "Bleedman's Comic"..well the link leads to his artwork web page..reads his manga..it i totally different story and yet cooler anime version of Powerpuff Girl..trust me it is magnificient..try it..i read the whole manga until the recent part which is chapter 4..erm ok ..wanna stay away from this computer for a while..

*wink wink

//owh before i forgot..i think cyberia has been invaded by mushrooms (kids or brat)..well i guess the reason why those kids suddenly appears is because finally cyberia have residents who is capable in reproduce babies..hahaha