blind spot

Thursday, December 16, 2004

My New Template

Check Out my New Template..is this nice or what?..but it is only compatible for Mozilla user for now..because some of the image are in PNG format..so they should be a problem in viewing some of the graphic and images..and from what i see..the banner and te sidebar appears not as what i've code..so use Firefox everyboy..hehehe promote nie..okie i'll be doing some editing to the template soon to make sure my blog compatible for both Mozilla and Internet Explorer..why i choose Full Metal Alchemist?..well the reason i use Full Metal Alchemist (this is one good anime..u guys should watch it if haven't watch the series) as one of the assets in my template because i like the character inside this anime so much..Edward Elric..he is some how have a bit of my personality..and..the most obvious thing that both of us have incommon would be the height..hehehe..who knows me and have seen me before should know why..well Lego used to call me Edward-kun or chan back in Malacca Campus..damn i miss Malacca Campus..last but not least please leave a comment about my blog's new look...click the comment button here..yeah thats the one..*click it..

* wink wink

//edited at 4:23 am, December 17

// i finally finish fixing the problem..now both Mozilla user and Internet Explorer lover are able view my page correctly without error..hehehe..penat nie..

Here are the list of changes i make

  • my layout images (FMA theme)
  • my comment header image (look at Edward and Alphonse..kawaii)
  • post viewed are now limited to 5 entries per page (to make sure the page does not load very slow ) so u guys should know where to find the other previous entries rite..
  • no more PNG images
*well thats all i guess..just hit the comment button down there and write your feed back to me..so that i could improve my blog interface..thanx everybody..~_-