blind spot

Thursday, May 19, 2005

u say WHAT?

//currently listening to Nightwish - Wishmaster

..ok this is what happen..i was sleeping and early this morning..hahaha..i finally get to sleep at wake up late again..Vic called me this morning and ask me about the ticket for "tomorrow" show...he called me and tell me about the actual time an date wrote on the ticket..bloody hell its not tomorrow..the ticket printed that the show is on Saturday..hehehe..now im not sure if i can work my ass to sunway or not..yes i can make there alone..but i donno how to get back from Sunway to Cyberjaya at around 12 midnight..i dont want to take out all my cash to pay for the cabbies..haihhh

ok appart from that..i got a new friend..nurie-chan..hehe..well she is kinda funny..but yeah she scared crap out of me when we first met at the EMINA cosplay event..she suppose to met izyan-chan..but she can't make it..and i suppose to search for an empty seats for my friends..

so i go like this..
"excuse me..is this seats empty"
..she replied
"yes....itachi how dare u killed ur own parents"
..i go
"sorry..what u say again?"
she replied
"u killed ur own father..ur own mother and yes ur killed ur own people as well.."
..i go
"eh...*SWT drop*

hehehe sorry nurie-chan..if i wrote the situation in different way..or maybe different dialogs..i not actually remember the actual dialog..and nice to meet u..teeheee