blind spot

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sweetdream Over

// currently listening to High and Mighty Color - OVER

its been 3 days..

after i awaken from the dream..it all just a dream..i slept at 14 april and i end up dreaming and keep dreaming all the sweetest possible things that seems only happen in ANIME i watched or manga i read..and finally i woke up from that wonderful dream at 9 May..i woke up with a guy tears..nevermind that..the dream is almost so real..but i have to believe it..have to BELIEVE that its only one bloody long sleep with a dream..yeha its only a dream..yesterday i sleep again..well the dream does not happen..Jace havin their first month anniversary with Atifi last nite..to think that i already made a "hand made plushie" to give it to the girl this saturday..cuz this saturday would be our first month anniversary..so i broke it and throw it away..act of violance huh..the PURIKURA that i stick on my monitor one the morning we broke up~..its already being removed..i woke up today and after have my shower i broke down again..when i want to hang my towel outside..i saw her towel..she didnt take the towel back..i put my towel next to hers..and memories keep coming back..

Yesterday i called so many people..well some i told them..some i just talk crap..some shocked of it..well duhhhh~..i myself have massive break down...i go shop for kitchen item and RAW food to cook..like normal..well what..its only 2 or 3 days after the break up..dont expect me to forget what happen..though all of that are just fake...still..i remembered the moment i cooked for her..she came to me in her pyjama..with her sweet voice..hug me from behind..and ask me several quesion and offer a help...well im not mad about things over like this..i need sometimes to recover though..well most of things is like related to her..cuz we did lots of stuff and at several places that i always went to..i receive lots of advice ask me t be cool with it..i guess i cool about it..it just that it takes time for me to get over it..at nite yesterday i was so tired..but still i have to do my yearbook work..without any strenght left in this small body..how bout my will..its gone the semangat aswell..

every single day i always happy whenever i had my morning massage like "good morning".."ohaiyo"..or "nyuuu"..i miss that..now i got none..nobody wish me good morning or anything..well im quite surprise with the number of my friend who actually read my blog..some i not even know the read my blog all this time..they dont leave a comment so i donno la..i was affraid to finish up Kimi wa Petto..cuz it might worsen the situation...but no..well i felt better a bit..hahaha..being a Blanket huh..well some parts of the j drama make me realize stuff that happens and what should i do about it..

well i can't win all the time rite..and i wish her goodluck for her future to come..be a good girl ok..and stop lying to urself..its ur SENPAI's order..taknak dengar takau teruk kang...