blind spot

Friday, May 13, 2005

between a crazy dude and a helpless child..

//currently listening to L'Arc~en~Ciel - Jojoushi

im not feeling quite well today..yesterday when i was about to sleep..like always..memories keep coming back..i "hurt" myself to snap out of it..and having a big head ache..dont worry this will over soon..like u guys said urself..it takes time..if u guys think that im just a normal human being la..i wish i have those brain ike maybe HDD..can store stuff inside..when u feel like u dont want it anymore just simply press the magic button on ur keyboard.."shift+delete"..to delete shit out of ur brain is quite hard...so bare with me huh..im not pro..

Somethings tells me that we cant talk like normal anymore..before we actualy become a couple..we were like having a good relationship..though its only just a friends friends relation ship..now i felt so shitty about opening my mouth back then..i should not tell her about my feeings at all..if not i guess until now..we will still be a good friend..though it might hurt me a little..but its better than having this shit right now..hahaha..things happen for reason i guess..from friend, to a twin, lover then become her senpai..i stil remember the video that i shot last time..when Yuhi said..from friends become twin..and then become a Couple..haha..it thought it stop there..well atleast better then nothing rite..

Nowadays i have this attitude..always gloomy and sometimes create a fake smile to people...or in the middle of nowhere i start hit anything infront of me..u know..hit the wall..bang the dining table..even though its at one fancy restaurant..i donno i just cant control it..yesterday i went to alamanda..and hell only gods know what happen inside me..i went out with sharil..i guess he never know what is happening inside me..i dont talk much..i loook around alamanda and saw all the past images..i start talking to myself..well slowly..not loud..cuz people will think that i go crazy already..well maybe i am..maybe im not..hehehe..well maybe there is a few great things..now i dont even have to bother deleting and choose what sms massage should i delete from my phone when its full..haha..nobody massage me now..owh wait maybe not now..when people need my help on stuff..yeah it shall *beep* again..



Yesterday..after went back from Alamanda..we clean the kitchen a bit..well im not saying i clean a lot..just a little though..cuz im not in the mood of doing so..wait until around late evening..my friends Nadya, Bulma and Jaideep appeared at the front door..they lepak for while..i felt like a small kid when Bulma pats my head..then they become hungry..they ask me if i want to eat..so that they can bring me along to dengkil or something like that..but i want to cook tonite..well and after 30 minute in the kitchen..there ish my dinner..sharil and me cook..



After eating i went to IRC again..and chat..well EDO is around..hehehe EDO is one of my twin..or issit the only one now..i donno..hehe..we were having fun trashing the channel..we play around with our lesbian gadgets..hahaha..Edo your Sarabee ish already a Lesbian now..Chigusa X Sarabee X Saki X Izumi..hehe..and until one moment where i was about to named my PS2..Edo ask me to named it with some Code name..he suggested ZOME-10XFe..something like that..but its kinda hard to remember the code name..then i comeout with this funney idea..i use the Code name concept but now..it becomes..ZOMG-STFU..hahaha..obviously i did not named my PS2 by that name..then ni change my nick into ZOMG-STFU, then edo change into ZOMG-WTF, followed by Shaun become ZOMG-Glay , Teh-O become ZOMG-Takau, Gan become ZOMG-LOL..but yet to come..Shaun change again to ZOMG-BL then ZOMG-TAKAU..after Teh-O change her nick to ZOMG-Fankau..and its end everything when Teh-O killed Shaun...hehehe..its funny..well to know the actual story..just click the image above to enlarge the it..for better reading..ENJOY!!!...