blind spot

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Dinner

//currently listening to Dir en Grey - SAKU






Ermm..this is what i cook today..i mean to night or this evening or whatever..ok just now..hehe..its my dinner..i cook Sweet Sour Chicken and Beef "Kicap"..and i forgot to cook the Egg Toufu...haihhh..i cook and chat at the same time..nyuu~..i ate 3 plates of nasi...so in total of three round eating my meal..hahaha.."sapa suruh masak banyak banyak"...hehe..well i always cook for people and now i mis-calculated the portion..hehe..what the nyaaa~i laugh so much..erm actually im quite happy now..to think that lots of my friend there for me..thanx guys..i even have a friend who actually cry when read my blog..and even cry when know about my situation now..yoshh..now i shall make myself happy so that all my friend will be happy..i do this for myself and for all my beloved friends out there..im the eldest in the family..and i always wanted a sister...now i got one...hehe..though its only kakak in the IRC world..but its kinda nice..thanx kakak Tuna..*ask for more candy from kak Tuna*