blind spot

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

arghhhh CRAP !!!!

I just realize something wrong..i open all my image gallery in computer..just for fun actually..try to find something that i could edit and use for u know..anything..but suddenly i found out photos taken using my camera in one folder which is most probably the cause of what happen to my camera..well usualy i only transfer my images into computer when my card is full and i store it in one folder for each transaction..well in one of this folder which is contain the images from my work in yearbook and the image which taken by my friends..i dont usually edit or rename the name of the file..so the computer will store the image in right order..the image from DSC3150 until DSC3241 have no problem..but the image after that are the image which have problem....well i suspected this incident happened when me, munirah, ganaesh and dee went out together for a dinner..after that dinner we went to Masjid Putra in putrajaya..munirah wanted to rollerblading around there..few image were okay at first but few last image were in bad condition as what my camera did now..the image taken by my camera now will look very very terrible..blur and a bit glarry..very sensitive to white color images..i thought it was the over expose function but after i tune the camera with zero exposure, still the image are in bad condition..so i assume that the problem with my camera started that night itself until now..and i am not the one who use the camera that night..i did not use it because i was sick..if i am the cause of it..its ok..but this is someone else doing..and im not sure if this person knew about it or not..erghh crap..the camera work just fine with me but now..arghhh crap..its not that cheap to buy a new digital camera