blind spot

Friday, January 27, 2006

Yay

Alrite...i check my result this morning...and yesh...I PASS ALL MY SUBJECTS...and add up more to my pointer...wheee...just need to see the real pointer result...

Lots of things happen lately..lets put it up in point form

1 . Me no more single..and im happy with my gurl
2 . I done a few photoshoot for few cosplayers and lots more to come this year

Embla's Photoshoot [OXIDE : WAR OF GENESIS]

Anna's photoshoot [HE IS MY MASTER]


3 . I bought new phone Sony Ericson w800i
4 . Upgraded my PC

Yeah..its been a happy happy world for me now...im going back to penang for CNY...going to meet my fellow frens and my lovely mom...not to forget my sister...i wonder how she look like now..i miss my family in a way..yah thinking of everybody else went back...hehehe..thats it i so wanted my mom nasi ayam special...hehehe...alrite then see ya next time..