blind spot

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

From my LJ

Choose a band/artist and answer the following questions using only their song titles as answer.
My choice: Ellegarden

1. Are you male or female?
Pizza Man
2. Describe yourself.
Lonesome
3. How do SOME people feel about you?
Insane
4. How do you feel about yourself?
Bored of Everything
5. Describe your ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend.
So Sad
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend.
Missing
7. Describe where you want to be.
Middle of Nowhere
8. Describe how you live.
Dancing in a Cirle
9. Describe how you love.
Supernova
10.What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
The end of the World
11.Share a few words of wisdom.
Dont trust anyone but Us
12.Favourite things.
My Favorite Song
13.Describe your day.
A thousand Smiles
14.Now say goodbye.
Sliding Door

ahahaha..now whoever wanna do it..please do..and let me know..me want to see