blind spot

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fuh...PHEW

Phew...i thought i lost my blog d...ehehehe luckily its still here..*hugs teh blog and never let it go*

I guess it must be, because of the maintainance process done by them, anyway my life is quite tiring lately, lots of submission and presentation has been done, now only one more submission and then straigth for my Final exam, whoopy...then this time finally ill be going back to my sweet hometown malaysia's food paradise in penang..As always i meet new friends almost everyday..most of them are superbly nice...ehehehe thanx guys..as for cosplay i realy need to do teh design for the hakama and gi and captain houri of teh 10th divission already...and yeah a group of ANBU cosplayer invited me to be one of their group cosplayer..which means in my case most prbably ill be teh ANBU itachi..ehehehe...

well thats all for now then..there will be more updates soon..as for those who need to talk with me, need consultation and such..this might be the best time knowing that im not quite busy anymore..and i apologize for not layaning teh sms and msn and irc and yahoo's massage send by u guys to me..cuz im dead busy like a ermmm u guys think of something..ehehehe