blind spot

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Hzzy Days

//currently listening to Rie Fu - I So Wanted

lots of weird things happen lately..im not sure myself..im confuse..whats up with all the msg i receive from few particular person..i even receive calls from them asking me out all of sudden..but hahaha sorry im confuse..i donno what is ur main purpose of doing so..im not the person u knew before...i might look the same..but i did a lil bit of tweaking here and there...i learnt a lot of stuff from the past..and i learn a few trick to stay a live in this cruel world...i live my life in a happy sweet but bitter life now..well thats the best i could get for now..ok lets update on a few of my performance shall we...

My classes are good..as always being a leader is not that easy..u have to be responsible to do it..and im a group leader for 2 classes..Human Resource and Multimedia Interactive...as for Human Resource we have to do presentation once every two weeks..it was fun though..the lecture let us do anything we wanted..as long as the presentation do explain the Human Resource element in it...my first attempt was good..we got fulll mark of 20 plus 4 extra mark..i feel so happy cuz i do all on my own..i understood that all my group memebers are older then me..and i heard that they have exam so i dont want to "kacau" their study..so i do all on my own..as people who knew me well..doing group assignment alone is my specialty...like my mom said to me b4.."u are the only son that can live alone without others to guide u, if u lost ur way, u will think of a way to get out of the mist"....i trust that words only worth me if i realy do so..multimedia interactive design subject...we were suppose to do a flash animation with director plus some other elementr such as video and sound effect...interactivity and stuff like thta...we were suppose to do it in about 2 weeks time..but hey why not do it a nite before the submition if u could do it..well in my case i manage to do the best project in my class..they do it earlier but sorry to say guys...my work is lot better then u guys..its like a WIN WIN situation...wheeeeeeee

Now my way of thinking is a lil bit different..i think in simpler way..simple mind and simple life would always leads to easier way to live..i donno thats my theory..think in simpler way does not mean im not be able to think critically and being paranoid once in a while...i make a lot of new friends again..fuah fuah fuah..me shooooooo happy..

p/s : there is this two indian idiot in my house..so call wiring engineers...bah take this middle finger