blind spot

Monday, May 30, 2005

me..cute..bishie

//currently listening to Maki Kimura - Beyond The Bounds

HASH(0x897d048)
Lovable Cutie!


Who exactly ARE you? (AnImE PiCs)
brought to you by Quizilla


what the nyaaa..hahahaha..ok i have no time to update..so far i need to do 2 more article layout..other than that my life are quite stressfull rite now..missing something in my life and all..blablabla yada yada yada..lol..i received lots of comment when i change my display picture in YM and MSN..the popular one would be..i look bishie in the picture..zomg...waaaaa..i was bored that time..its 4 am and i cant sleep so i took few pictures and put it as a display pictures for my messengers..LOL..me BISHIE..ROFL..but thanx to frens that always there for me yah..thanx a lot..ill be better get back to work..jya ne minna