blind spot

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Update !!!

Well just finished took my shower..wah early shower for today..ermm today my future housemate will come here to cyberia..my house are quite messy due to the defect work in my bathroom..owh well better than have a hole in the middle of my bathroom..well due tue "malas" attitude that overwhelming inside me..i did not update this blog..here's a recap for saturday and sunday;

//Saturday

Well this is the day, the day where i will meet her for the first time as her boyfriend..well Lina like i told u, i've been very nervous in the car on the way to pick u up at the Komuter station, things turned out bad when the trafic slowed down the process on fetching Lina..i guess she was waiting for about an hour..gomen nasai lina-chan..fetch her and bring her back to cyberia...she look so kawaii...stay for a while in my appartment and we chat a little just to kill time before Azam and the geng finished with their last paper for this semester..



Around 12.30 pm Azam called me, and we go straight to Alamanda, it was me, my sayang, Azam, Syaril, in one car, and Hafeez, Zaim, Mafa, Qayyum and Faidah. We arrived at alamanda, and yes like always, we having all this problem of picking a place to eat, thanx to lina, she decide for us, my sayang are so smart..nyuu~ love u,*chu*...well in pizza hut lina make a smart choice again on what to eat and stuff..*huggles*..so we order 3 regular pizza and 1 large pizza, plus a few sidelines...


Then we go straight for bowling game, Azam and Syaril went of early, so the remaining played 2 bowling games each..i wa like saying to people how sucky i am in bowling game..hehehe..but then again i win both game..hahaha..now to go home..let se we have 7 people and 1 car, what we do, "sumbat" everybody inside, well me and lina sit at the front seat seems both of us are small size..well it works..everythings was find until there is this Patrol Police car at our left hand side..lina took hafeez's jacket and hid herself under it..it works..nyuuu~

We arrived at Cyberia, and went me and lina entered the house we saw Yong..hahaha..we rest for a bit,play some game..owh yeah my lina very good at playing console game aswell, this is cool i have a gurlfren who actually share the same interest as i am, she finished up Beck:The Game once at my place and kills 2 bosses for me for the game Digital Devil Saga while im in the kitchen cook for Yong, Lina and myself of course..there u go, my pasta, basil and garlic tomato pasta sauce and italian herbs chicken, iput some olive oil in my pasta..and thats it everybody dig in..i was lucky when both of them enjoy the food i cooked..well Yong finished up everything..nyuuu~ so happy..




So we wait until Azam is here, then we went to Hartamas, well the same person went to alamanda are here except for syaril, well he went back his hometown already..first arrive there...we went up to Playaz, and played Fussball and then Snuker, team of me and Lina vs Azam and Yong, they beat us and yes we "kalah"..then for snuker, team of Zaim, Mafa, Hafeez, Yong vs Me, Lina, Qayyum and Faidah...well we "kalah" again..the surprise thing is this Yong become very pro player after a few shot..to thing that today is his first time playing Snuker..then we went down to Bestari and eat..after that we go straight back to cyberia..we go sleep la..lina took my place and i took the sofa instead..so tired and mengantuk..yawn

//Sunday


I woke quite early..and then lina woke up...she look so cute in her pyjama and of course her morning face..so kawaii...we chat a little until Sharil came back with McD breakfast for all of us..nyuu we love u Sharil-Kun..hahaha...after a few alarm from Yong's Handphone, he finally got up and join us eat the breakfast..everybody go mandi..then go to Sunway Pyramid..first thing first..


Lina's request, Arcade place..she played Para Para..and i was like..stun with her moves..very nice and i guess she got straight "A" for all the song she dance..and rite after she finished..Yuhi arrived..go for skating rink..but the women at the counter says but mr zamboniee gonna do his work, so be back at 3..well she did not realy say stuff like that...hehe..so look at the time..we still have 40 minutes so lina suggested that we try the Archery



..so we went to the Archery range..both me and Lina took the 1 dozen arrows..i hit 3 arrows at the blue, 1 at the red and others gone somewhere which is outside of the target..i like seing my sayang..the way she hold the Bow are so cool..Then Lina bring me to this Purikura machine..we sit inside the machine and manage to take only 2 pictures..owh well the pictures was nice..thanx to my sayang, love u..next we go to the Pump it Up machine and she played 3 songs



..then off to Ice Skating..ermm i was quite worried because this is my first time skating..and i only have experience in Rollerblading freestyle..so Lina offered me her hand..heheh how sweet..after 30 second skating i got the hang of it already..and yeha instead of Lina hold me..now im the one who hold her..yeah..i felt so nice..holding her hand and skate on ice...thanx sayang..i will never forget this experince with u..then we go get some food..after nandos..we send Yuhi home and then go to bangsar to send Lina home..her mother need help on "Kait the buah Betik"..so i took the ladder and the "pengait" (betul ke nie..ahh owh well)..i accidently poke the fruit..hahaha..how un pro i am..then she give me a goodbye kiss..and of we go back to cyberia..i was damn tired..so i slept in the car..nyuu~

so i guess thats the recap..nyuuu..love u sayang