blind spot

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Shopping..

//curently listening to L'Arc~en~Ciel - New World

Today..woke up, open up my notes..study a bit and then Blast EMO song so that the energy flows into my mind..bwahahaha..quite tired..just came back from Alamanda..well im going to stay for about let say 2 month here in cyberjaya..yeah of course alone..first one month ill be finishing my University Yearbook design and atlest able to get the Dummy for the book done..i want to finish this thing fast so that we can publish the book earlier this year..so no more complaint about the book printed late and stuff like that..the other one month ill be staying here still..well just hang on here, do some thinking, get everything off my mind, get myself a peace of my own, playing PS2, use the Net to the max, hahaha and plan about new life in a new acedemic year starting this june..

I know its gonna be a lonely one month, but than agian this should be ok for me, cuz i've been doing this a lot..hehehe...ok back to the shopping...wait im not going to list down everything rite..hehe..okok..some stuff that i bought would be, beras 2 kg, meat, chicken, pasta, pasta souce, some fruit, hahaha and etc etc..i hope it is enuff for 2 months though..if not..have to go out and search for food..hehehe..well i might gonna go out sometimes within this two month..not gonna just stay in the house..for sure ill be dead of boredness..hehehe

Owh still remember my Twin Lina...hehehe she have new nickname now..Nami..Nami Fujiwara...cool huh..owh she just bought a brand new Creative MP3 player...hahaha the odd thing is i was about to buy the same model which is a Creative DMP FX 120...i like this one because its the cheapest one and use AAA batery...but than agian Lowyat does not sell this model..so now i decide to get different model than hers..which is Creative MuVo Slim..hehehe...


Creative Muvo Slim



Owh my twin, Lina / Nami named my PC as Chigusa Takako...well can call it Chi-chan, Chigusa or Takako..wah realy like the name..anyway my PC is a "she"...bwahahaha love her so much..My DSC-P8 Sony Cybershot also have a name, It Chiaki..hehehe..im loving all my gadget as japanese Gurl..hahaha who cares anyway..owh thanx Nami for naming my PC...Just now eating Ebi Teppan aka Prawn serve with garlic rice on hotplate..well one of my favorite food in Chef & Brew..ok..i have one paper tomorow so got to go now i guess..bye