blind spot

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Feelings..

//currently listening to Oceanlane - Everlasting Scene

Haiyo i still got 2 more papers to go..and im so so feeling not semangat..to many things to think..to many thinks happen..haih..well most of the scene are repeated..that should be ok i guess..is not like i cant endure it..hehehe..so have no worries..i think i still can make it..yosh..tomorrow i will wake up and start new day with smile craft on my face..accompany by sound of laughter..bwahahaha

Yesterday im some sort at my limit..i went to campus walk around campus with my Saki Sakurai(Muvo Slim mp3 player)in my hand..listening to EMO songs all the way..keep thinking about the unclear thoughts that i have..but yes thank god there is an angel called me through my mobile phone..thanx Twin for accompany me through my hard nite..well after last nite everything i guess should be clear to me..ermm..yosh yosh..and like always..just go on with it..>.<