blind spot

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Update !!!

ok..first of all i would like to say..that im ok..hehehe..now im in my frens room..hostel campus..well helping some people dealing with thier computer..

new semester just started..new house with no internet connection just sux..my life now are even happier i meet lots of new frens..hahaha mmu juniors thought i was the same batch as them..do i look that young or the short factor make me look like an alpha students..like always people would always think im an FCM student..i donno judge buy the way i look and dressing i guess..my class..yes it was damn wonderful, i got good lecturers this time..fcm or fom subject..well fom lecturers are mostly quite nice..fcm tutorial lectures are boring..cuz i have a lecturers who not even know how to use the software properly...in my computer modelling class..im the only one fom student..yet im the only one who know how to use it..im not trying to be big in this..just shares my exp with people..i always when of my lab early..because i finish my tutorial early..i did not follow the tutorial thought by the lecturer..but i put on my mp3 player instead..and do the tutorial my self..like what i always do in other fcm based subject..ill got bored if i wait for the lecturer to actually thought me stuff that i already know..better still finish with it and go home..or do something else..well im not a particularly a free person..with bunch of work and responsible with me..ill have to do extra work to work my ass out of it..but i still love my life...new frens, new environment in new house..new housemate are good aswell..

I got some birthday present already though its not the time yet..clubs and society..ermm i just join 4 of them..activities are cool..i have d&d session every friday starting at 7 to 12..new campaign with 12 people in it..bunch of cool people in it..they thought im a noobs..so i just play noob..i got myself a good stats..and yeah i pawns few players...hahahaha..almost every evening after my class ill go swimming...soon we gonna start cook..yeah thats the best part..i think thats all for now..just to let u guys know that im happy super happy now..wheeeeeeeee..but sorry im change to a lil bit different person...

ill get my internet connection maybe around next week..i hope so..